How to Burn a CD
1. Open My Computer and drag the file you want to copy
to your cd/rw drive.
2. Discover that Windows XP Service Pack 2 no longer supports this feature.
3. Yell at the cat.
4. Find a copy of Ahead Nero in your closet, try to install it only to discover you lost
the activation code. Watch the install come to a grinding halt.
5. See step 3.
6. Try to burn your file with Windows Media Player. Try again with Real Audio. Discover
that they don't support .mp4 format files.
7. See step 3.
8. Search for Roxio. Realize you can't find it, then accidentally discover
an unused copy with the stuff for your laptop. Install it and burn your cd.
9. Coax the cat out from under your bed.